- Penthouses ranging from 3,400 to 6,600 square feet each offer a private rooftop terrace with a private swimming pool and summer kitchen, for an additional 2,900 to 6,100 square feet of outdoor space
- Elegantly landscaped grounds are planted with a variety of native Florida palms and flowering trees
- Vita has been designed to meet National Green Building Standard Certification (NGBS)
Miami’s most renowned luxury developer, Ugo Colombo of the CMC Group, and top luxury real estate firm, Cervera Real Estate are delighted to introduce his most sophisticated residential condominium to date – Vita at Grove Isle.
This exclusive sanctuary of just 65 condominium residences is perfectly located on Grove Isle, a 20-acre private island in Coconut Grove. With exquisite detailing and the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship, Vita offers all the benefits of elevated island living just offshore of the Grove.
- Vita’s seven-story curved building features a glass-canopy- covered entrance on Grove Isle’s Biscayne Bay waterfront
- Each of just 65 luxuriously designed and appointed condominium residences showcases unobstructed panoramic bay views and feature wrapped terraces
- Three- and four-bedroom residences range from 2,500 to 5,000 square feet and are wrapped by terraces that are 13’5” deep